Out and about this week. I did do some web development work as well but I’ll get back to writing about that next time.
- Mud sploshing Tuesday evening run with Joggers Tuesday group.
- Tried a Pilates class on Thursday. Not done Pilates for a few years and it showed! However, I need to do something like this so I plan to carry on with it.
- Visited local brewery Weltons for their first-Friday-in-the-month Pub Night. Beers at £3.00/pint.
- Ran at Tilgate parkrun with a minor hangover. But, only the second time on this course so a new PB of 24:11.
- Long slow run (10 miles) (1:28:45) on Sunday with Horsham Joggers. Part of my training for Run Gatwick Half Marathon in May.
All in all, quite an active week in various ways!